Window Installation Services
OUR RECOMMENDED WINDOW
- 1. Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- 3. Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds greater protection from the elements.
- 4. Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- 5. PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- 6. Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort, and well-being.
- 7. Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- 8. Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- 9. Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- 10. Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- 11. Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- 12. Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
Color OptionsAvailable in white & Almond.
Features and Benefits
- The multi-chamber design of our Windows help trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- Ensuring easy operation, the constant force balance system and heavy-duty operating hardware continue to operate perfectly, even after decades of regular use
- Heavy-duty Steel reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration Sloped sill helps prevent water and air infiltration, forcing water to drain to the exterior of the window